• Vatche Manoukian

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Vici Private Finance

Votes: 245 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a loan, and potentially at 9% interest per year I heard, I'm not too confident about their ownership proposal currently
They are just loaning the cash from an investment vehicle which was set up to make more money from Dells money (which has since merged with a bank).

Mr Dell won’t know what an Everton is, and all the IT equipment at the Liver building will be from Argos.
Right, and if they actually have a loan from the Dell family office why would they need to find funds? Seems to imply they aren't actually able to get a loan from the Dell family. The media all touted it as being backed by Dell(which of course we knew from the start wasnt the case, it was just a loan) and now they may not even be involved at all?

Either way Id say not a vote of confidence for Bell and Downing, scrambling for funding at a key time is never a good sign.

i just want who ever has the money

and to hurry the f up
Ultimately Matty it comes down to who gives Moshiri what he's after, there are bound to be interested parties that feel they can get a PL club at a relatively knock down price but the owner won't do that until its absoutely his last hand, it remains to be seen whether we are there yet.

Considering Moshiri’s curious attachment to 777 it will certainly be no surprise if he transfers his financial affections to their erstwhile, ( and possibly even more questionable), associates.

Status
Not open for further replies.