Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Bell/Downing

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • Vatche Manoukian

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Vici Private Finance

Votes: 217 81.0%

• Total voters
To absolutely no surprise to anyone I'm sure - Esk has also poo-pooed this Vici bid as he doesn't like Keith Harris apparently :lol:🤷‍♂️

OK so maybe he hasn't quiet 'poo-pooed' the bid as such but clearly doesn't appear to rate Harris either way 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, but apparently he doesn’t like Keith Harris so it didn’t take long for him to find some reason not to like this bid.

Back to attention seeking again

Honestly? I don't.

He may know him and their paths may have crossed in the past with work related matters, but I couldn't care less what he thinks of Keith Harris.

If they do know each other professionally (as implied) I'm quite sure Keith Harris has formed his own opinions on The Esk without having the urge to share that with the general public.

I like listening to his podcasts, I enjoy his blog posts. Sometimes I'll nod along, sometimes I'll bang my head against the desk.

End of the day, it's just another voice out there carving out their space. Good luck to them, but I don't for one second speculate on what his issue with Harris. (Who's clearly done pretty well in the past)

Just on Harris, I read yesterday that he brought Abramovic to Chelsea.

I would say if lightening strikes twice and we see some stardust then I'll be sending Harris christmas cards.

B&D are my mates = Evertonians should all support them.

I dont like Harris = silence

Manoukian is a fake bid = erm I dont understand the bid

Unleash the Vici billionaires.