Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All equity part is important, not loading debt

We also know that the PL will insist on the R&M debt being paid and proof of stadium funding
Will take the PL 5 years to review by which point we are bust after 30 points for P&S, in league one and ground sharing with Southport…

Not a fan of these exclusivity agreements, just put up the money and get the deal done instead of wasting time dithering as the exclusivity agreement allows

Still has to pass the PL fit & proper, probably need to sell Roma too so I don't imagine we'll see anything done for months :(

Due diligence my friend

Going through the books to ensure your not going to get burned takes some time plus the legal sheet too.

Annoying but it takes a few months usually

Due diligence my friend

Going through the books to ensure your not going to get burned takes some time plus the legal sheet too.

Annoying but it takes a few months usually
I get that, but it's exclusive so it's months where nobody else gets a sniff and then they can still decide they don't want to follow through so then we start again with another group in exclusivity for months doing diligence to then maybe not buy and the cycle repeats, how many months have been wasted already because 777 had exclusivity ?

New Ground and selling us to someone decent promotes him to “gimp”
Not for me, it doesn't. The guy has almost destoryed the club. Selling it on and letting someone else save us from oblivion doesn't quite fix that. Maybe a few years from now, once we're in the new stadium and hopefully past the nightmare that we've had to deal with during his tenure, we'll be able to upgrade him to something slightly more positive. Nowt until then as far as I'm concerned, though.

I get that, but it's exclusive so it's months where nobody else gets a sniff and then they can still decide they don't want to follow through so then we start again with another group in exclusivity for months doing diligence to then maybe not buy and the cycle repeats, how many months have been wasted already because 777 had exclusivity ?

exactly we know he has it so why wait months? in the mean time we’re selling half of our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back