Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, but it's exclusive so it's months where nobody else gets a sniff and then they can still decide they don't want to follow through so then we start again with another group in exclusivity for months doing diligence to then maybe not buy and the cycle repeats, how many months have been wasted already because 777 had exclusivity ?

There is no comparison between this and 777 Partners

777 Partners and A-Cap were routing money every which way. These (Friedkin Group) make the majority of their money from automotive distribution in the USA.

There is just no comparison, and if this is as claimed all equity and they've got the funds in place for 3 years already then this should sail through

It's just no comparison whatsoever to 777 Partners. There isn't litigation all over the place or aircraft repossessions.

I'm not advocating them. I'm just saying people shouldn't use the 777 Partners bad experience to judge every OSDT through Premier League etc

The Friedkin Group have a £12bn turnover? We'll soon have that spent and send them the way of 777 to await the glorious return of Uncle once someone offs Putin.

Other than that, sounds quite promising.

The Friedkin Group have a £12bn turnover? We'll soon have that spent and send them the way of 777 to await the glorious return of Uncle once someone offs Putin.

Other than that, sounds quite promising.

That isn't going to happen, as I explained earlier.

He has failed in every legal action except in Switzerland in relation to his sister who lives there. That was specific, but even then that money cannot leave Switzerland.

Even if Putin goes tomorrow it would be years before sanctions are lifted and only if there were concrete political changes. US has already started this week on secondary sanctions and more is going on via the Financial Action Task Force (FATF). Basically, no. He's not getting sanctions removed for years, at this point

Also on the "Legal experts find selective approach" article. If you ask 50 lawyers the same legal question, you would get 50 different opinions. I wouldn't put too much faith in that article.

"The legal experts consulted for this analysis, who have remained anonymous due to the sensitive nature of the issue..."

They wouldn't even put their names to it! @GrandOldTeam

Roma have had literally identical seasons for the last four years? Europe each year

62pts -7th
63pts -6th
63pts - 6th
63pts - 6th

Don't look at the books Dan. Everything is in tip top shape and of the highest standard.
I can just imagine Moshiri doing t Tommy boy when Dan wants to look at the books.
"I could get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking my head up there...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back