Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not saying don't compare. People can say what they want. I hate the idea of stiffling free speech due to Bill Kenwright and his minions. It's gone on surrounding Everton for years. I'm sick of it!

I'm just giving you my viewpoint

Compare away friend.
I was being daft mate, only as u said no comparison quite a few times!! FWIW, you made a good point!

It easily could. Roma go into champions League, knocked out in group and drop down to Europa whilst Everton make Europa. Weren't terribly far off this year without the deductions.
Let's hope so mate. After so much doom maybe it's time to start thinking more positively!!

What are the actual rules on football group teams playing in Europe, could Rome play CL and us UEFA or vice-versa? Or is it if any team is in a Eufa comp then the other(s) can’t be?
Haven't red bull had leipzibg n Salzburg both play champions league?

Be interesting to now see what type of sponsorship the ground gets I would imagine that it will be an upgrade of what 777 MSP would get given his businesses and industry they are in

Bonjourno Toffees!
gorlami-inglorious-basterds.gif

I suppose we have all complained about Farhad not being a football man. Well, I suppose with these at least they seem like they are football men. I’m not even really bothered who comes on board as long as they can pull us out of this awful mess we are in and hopefully persuade some players to stay and fight for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back