Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn't the whole area (including BMD) acquired by Peel for development of hotels, retail, commercial projects over the next couple of decades?

Perhaps Vici are trying to muscle in on the action.
I had read that there are plans to have restaurants, bars etc all along to the city centre. It was meant to be similar in style to Central Park in NY

Wasn't the whole area (including BMD) acquired by Peel for development of hotels, retail, commercial projects over the next couple of decades?

Perhaps Vici are trying to muscle in on the action.
Peel bought the Mersey Docks and Harbour Company, now Peel Ports, decades ago. With it came all the docklands.

They own the Masterplan for Liverpool Waters and basically hive off plots of land to developers to build out, like what they have done with Bramley Moore. Any developer could come along and take long leases with Peel on the land surrounding the stadium.

Progress on the masterplan has been slow. However, i know things are starting to move much quicker now off the back of the stadium and detailed design work will be starting on the new Parkland at Central Docks soon.

https://ymliverpool.com/council-approves-plans-for-new-central-park-at-liverpool-waters/49714

Vici is ‘to conquer’. I’m liking the sound of this already 👍
Our new motto and statue :

51ZlotKYEeL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Fully expect Moshiri, having got wind of all these rich billionaires trying to buy us, will decide to keep hold of us because we might actually be quite valuable after all!!
It is quite bizarre. Jump the sinking ship and lose hundreds of millions when a big, shiny, stadium shaped desert island is about 7 metre away. Weird weird creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back