Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To absolutely no surprise to anyone I'm sure - Esk has also poo-pooed this Vici bid as he doesn't like Keith Harris apparently :lol:🤷‍♂️

OK so maybe he hasn't quiet 'poo-pooed' the bid as such but clearly doesn't appear to rate Harris either way 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, but apparently he doesn’t like Keith Harris so it didn’t take long for him to find some reason not to like this bid.

Back to attention seeking again

Honestly? I don't.

He may know him and their paths may have crossed in the past with work related matters, but I couldn't care less what he thinks of Keith Harris.

If they do know each other professionally (as implied) I'm quite sure Keith Harris has formed his own opinions on The Esk without having the urge to share that with the general public.

I like listening to his podcasts, I enjoy his blog posts. Sometimes I'll nod along, sometimes I'll bang my head against the desk.

End of the day, it's just another voice out there carving out their space. Good luck to them, but I don't for one second speculate on what his issue with Harris. (Who's clearly done pretty well in the past)

Just on Harris, I read yesterday that he brought Abramovic to Chelsea.

I would say if lightening strikes twice and we see some stardust then I'll be sending Harris christmas cards.

From the sounds of it Harris is a phenomenal human being.

In other news, over/unders on when the club announces Moshiri has made a decision?

Honestly? I don't.

He may know him and their paths may have crossed in the past with work related matters, but I couldn't care less what he thinks of Keith Harris.

If they do know each other professionally (as implied) I'm quite sure Keith Harris has formed his own opinions on The Esk without having the urge to share that with the general public.

I like listening to his podcasts, I enjoy his blog posts. Sometimes I'll nod along, sometimes I'll bang my head against the desk.

End of the day, it's just another voice out there carving out their space. Good luck to them, but I don't for one second speculate on what his issue with Harris. (Who's clearly done pretty well in the past)

Harris is a former EFC Director (and deputy Chairman) when Moshiri arrived

theesk is an EFC shareholder. Their paths will have crossed at EFC annual general meetings for shareholders, and maybe elsewhere

I do not recall Harris doing anything significant relating to EFC during his time as a non-executive director. In fact he didn't last long at the club

He probably doesn't rate him as look at the mess we subsequently got into under Moshiri and Kenwright since 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back