Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri has probably told them all they've won!
Farhad: "Good ebenig, Jim!"

Jim: "Farhad, how are you? What's the latest on the runners and riders?"

Farhad: "Well, Jim, I couldn't decide. Really, all were lovely people who promise to do their very best to ensure this club does not remain a museum. They have promised to give us their last penny to make the club successful. They are like family, Jim. So, I have accepted all four bids. Friedkin will stabilise the club, Manoukian will declare war on Azerbaijan, Michael Dell will prop-up Bell and Downing, and the Esk will agree to post only in emoji on X. I am very pleased with the outcome. Oh, and we're re-signing Ross Barkley and James McCarthy. Family, Jim. Family. Judge us at the end of the transfer window. I'm off to Bill's graveside now to get his advice. Lukaku's mother has agreed to intercede."

So these are decent aren't they? I have no clue how Roma have been doing, other than Mourinho winning them the Conference League with them. All I care is if they're not lunatics, just needs some actual business people who understand football. Is that them?

So far we have @AndyC urging blues to lump their life savings on this Freidkin chap

The Esk with an “ACKNOWLEDGE ME!” Cryptic post

And @Andyvale30 who is claiming he is no ITK, but moving like he’s an ITK.
esk.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back