Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has failed in every legal action except in Switzerland in relation to his sister who lives there. That was specific, but even then that money cannot leave Switzerland.

Even if Putin goes tomorrow it would be years before sanctions are lifted and only if there were concrete political changes. US has already started this week on secondary sanctions and more is going on via the Financial Action Task Force (FATF). Basically, no. He's not getting sanctions removed for years, at this point

Also on the "Legal experts find selective approach" article. If you ask 50 lawyers the same legal question, you would get 50 different opinions. I wouldn't put too much faith in that article.

"The legal experts consulted for this analysis, who have remained anonymous due to the sensitive nature of the issue..."

They wouldn't even put their names to it! @GrandOldTeam

Do the Roma fans like him? Any Serie A followers here

Fun & games. If it's the Roma guy, i'll be disappointed because it's a multi-club model and I think that stinks.

Everyone's said Moshiri will make the wrong decision

I more mean how his stuff with Roma has been, couldn't care less about his politics.

That sounds like a strategy we need!

Don’t like the idea of Roma being his crown jewel and we’re the second club though

Mourinho said he knows nothing about football but maybe he’s just bitter after being sacked

Hes said Roma will always be top of his multiclub model -- also bought Cannes.

Did a Moshiri and spent €100mil and since its been a focus on sales. Sold more than they have bought.

They have finished 6th the past 3 seasons imo despite him.

Hugely unimpressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back