Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bloody hope he hasn't.

You defo check for Mosh under your bed before you go to sleep🤣

I won’t stop beating this drum until he’s been flushed as far away from this city as is humanly possible. He’s the single biggest threat to the club’s existence, always was and will continue to be until every trace of him has been expunged from it.

Thank god Textor is not in the running

Getting sued in Brazil and investigated for match fixing and now PSG threatening to sue him for defamation.
He isn’t being investigated for match fixing tbf, he’s being investigated for accusing others of match fixing. But yes, still a loose cannon.

@Jimishorts please could you photoshop moshiri hiding under Mike's bed?

😆

IMG_4607.webp
IMG_4610.webp

Would you even need to put funds aside at this point? Surely you just need to mentally account for the full repayment needing to met, subject to the hope you could negotiate a better deal. Plan for the worst, hope for the best. Maybe TFG were unwilling to accept the debt at full value but maybe others would.

Regarding the legal / moral angle of where the money lent to us came from, again surely the worst case scenario is simply repaying the money which we would have to do regardless?

Ultimately this is a squabble between the creditors of our creditors so as long as we are willing to pay back whomever the court decides needs to be paid back I don’t see the reputational damage angle. No reasonable person would blame a new owner of a company for the sins of its own past let alone the sins of its creditors.

I think this issue is a convenient thing to blame and may well be part of the reason TFG have split but it doesn’t seem to me it’s ultimately so complex a willing bidder couldn’t get past it.

The interest rate is 10.25% and matures in 2026 mate, its a fair chuck of change and the hope has always been to negotiate a hair cut and latterly restructure all the debt at a better interest rate. That part is just stuck now.

To account for this there seems to have been some discussion on Moshiri dropping him 50 mill to 0, he doesn't want to do that.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back