Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Why can't I come to the UK?

Do you actually believe I'm a quality keeper who deserves a shot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robles 17'/18'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamEverton

Player Valuation: £2.5m
To work on my craft and go down as one of the greatest keepers to play for EFC. **** politics.

Life is so depressing i feel like Robert Enke and Aaron Lennon. I need to come home. The United Corporate States of America suck. The UK shouldn't let immigrants in unless they have ancestory going back to the UK which is my great grandparents. Keep your culture pure and clean. Dont end up like Germany, France, and any other country having their beautiful pure women raped by savages. Take control before you get beheaded by Sharia Law. EU, Brexit, Trump. I want to hear your thoughts GOT. Keep this thread under control please.

I guess i need to come back down to earth and stop expecting miracles to happen for me when im just another piece of [Poor language removed] human being. I don't have the royal blood or elite trump bloodlines. So i have to play by the rules the elite get to break.

I cant delete this? Didn't know you couldn't tall about subject's like this. I should get a warning. What did i say that was so wrong? I'll delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back