Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Why can't I come to the UK?

Do you actually believe I'm a quality keeper who deserves a shot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robles 17'/18'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People would rather turn a blind eye to ugly [Poor language removed] in this world than fix it and that's a damn fact nobody in here wants to talk about.

People would rather turn a blind eye to ugly [Poor language removed] in this world than fix it and that's a damn fact nobody in here wants to talk about.

The Centre Frandly Party has suspended your membership in the short term Mr M 86 Livingstone while we make some enquiries

It's not like i can make this production highlight video for you guys by myself. I feel like nobody would want to help me except my girlfriend. Even she thinks soccer is stupid and wants me to focus on my aviation career. When being a professional athlete has always been a dream of mine. One thatthat's very realstic if i had the right oppurtunity.

To work on my craft and go down as one of the greatest keepers to play for EFC. **** politics.

Life is so depressing i feel like Robert Enke and Aaron Lennon. I need to come home. The United Corporate States of America suck. The UK shouldn't let immigrants in unless they have ancestory going back to the UK which is my great grandparents. Keep your culture pure and clean. Dont end up like Germany, France, and any other country having their beautiful pure women raped by savages. Take control before you get beheaded by Sharia Law. EU, Brexit, Trump. I want to hear your thoughts GOT. Keep this thread under control please.

Good grief man - go to bed. Seriously.

To work on my craft and go down as one of the greatest keepers to play for EFC. **** politics.

Life is so depressing i feel like Robert Enke and Aaron Lennon. I need to come home. The United Corporate States of America suck. The UK shouldn't let immigrants in unless they have ancestory going back to the UK which is my great grandparents. Keep your culture pure and clean. Dont end up like Germany, France, and any other country having their beautiful pure women raped by savages. Take control before you get beheaded by Sharia Law. EU, Brexit, Trump. I want to hear your thoughts GOT. Keep this thread under control please.
This thread has been closed by my good friend above, and you have received a warning.

What an utterly bizarre post.

The slightest thing even remotely like this again, and you'll find yourself permanently banned.

Consider this your final warning. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back