Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Why is Sean Dyche and people at the club constantly talking about our fans?

'Dyche ready'? Just an extension of this Dyche fit myth he has woven around himself. Both teams we've played looked a lot more energetic but more importantly energetic at the right times. It's meaningless to focus mainly on fitness if it leads to injuries and not being tactically prepared for the start of the season

Nobody is expecting peak Barcelona, just not league 1 level
Our level is rooted to the bottom of the table and easily the worst looking team in the league then?
Not one moment if self reflection from the guy. Blames fans, the club, the players for us not being able to build on the form at the end of the season.
Might it he the fitness focused low quality limited tactical prep in preseason played a part? Of course not, because that would be on him. Other teams had far more players in internationals coming back late and can still compete

Agree with a lot of this mate.
Time will tell I guess, I just think the over reaction towards him and the players for 2 poor performances ins a good example of his observation towards the fans. We can't say he can't say these things when videos emerge of fans abusing players. It's been 2 games. This is the expectation thing again amd the difference between ours amd theirs remains the great divide, as I suggested in my first post on this one.

Agree with a lot of this mate.
Time will tell I guess, I just think the over reaction towards him and the players for 2 poor performances ins a good example of his observation towards the fans. We can't say he can't say these things when videos emerge of fans abusing players. It's been 2 games. This is the expectation thing again amd the difference between ours amd theirs remains the great divide, as I suggested in my first post on this one.
Yes it is only two games in so maybe there is an over reaction but they were Bad with a capital B and Dyche looked clueless in game and sounded clueless after the game. Its worrying

Those idiot fans don't help any argument that's for sure but it should be noted that was after Dyche spoke so he can't really point to it as justification though I admit it's not the first time frustrations boiled over.

Fans don't pick and set up the team. His answers should be about what he plans to do, not how fans view it imo

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back