Why run on the pitch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree how would they feel if we got kicked out of europe or sumthing because of these idiots, its just makes the club look bad and wudnt mind but most of them are grown fellas not kids.

Never watched the whole clip as these retards are proberly the ones with " a town full of pakis" @ preston. I had to walk past am female asian copper at the end and she looked like a bag of [Poor language removed] as 15-20 knobs were still chantin that song as they walked past her at the exit.

I dont wanna be associated with a Gang of Pricks.

Time and a place for a pitch invasion. And am proud that I was one of them against wimbledon.

Neither am I, its not as if they lashed a pool ball or anything.

UEFA lay down the rules, they all know the rules so why imperil all the work done by the team for a moment in the sun, melts all of them as those who think they're not:P:P:P:P:P

How about if someone were to run out of the Kop and headbutt Gerrard. That an ok pitch invasion?

I wouldn't tolerate any player being assaulted by fans Bruce and I don't think you would either not even him or Ronaldo

I dont see whats particularily terrible about it. I mean I wouldn't do it, and when you see people getting excited about the prospect of it before a game has even started thats stupid. But as a spur of the moment release of emotion? Players are paid £25,000 a week upwards, largely through the generous contributions of their punters who are continually ripped off. They shouldn't be complaining, and if its not affecting the game(i.e afterwards), then where's the harm?
The security was not up to standard and that is entirely the fault of the Brann officials.

I dont see whats particularily terrible about it. I mean I wouldn't do it, and when you see people getting excited about the prospect of it before a game has even started thats stupid. But as a spur of the moment release of emotion? Players are paid £25,000 a week upwards, largely through the generous contributions of their punters who are continually ripped off. They shouldn't be complaining, and if its not affecting the game(i.e afterwards), then where's the harm?
The security was not up to standard and that is entirely the fault of the Brann officials.

Hi RBj, what you say is right, I have done it myself but rules have been introduced saying you shouldn't so why do it if it lands our club in hot water, spare of the moment or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back