Why run on the pitch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny (in context) is that - the police arent doing much to get them off and if you watch....PHIL NEVILLE is telling the fans to go back and nearly all of them do so :D.

Hi RBj, what you say is right, I have done it myself but rules have been introduced saying you shouldn't so why do it if it lands our club in hot water, spare of the moment or not?

yeah I know, I know. I mean like I said I wouldnt do it myself under any circumstances. But I wouldnt describe the kids doing it as malicious or anything. I mean maybe alot of them are. I certainly think the 40 and 50 year old men getting on the pitch are embarrassing themselves.

Hi RBj, what you say is right, I have done it myself but rules have been introduced saying you shouldn't so why do it if it lands our club in hot water, spare of the moment or not?

I was at l'OM V PSG on Sunday night and every time a PSG player went to take a corner he was hailed with plastic bottls, food, cans and the crowd loved it. There wasn't anything that could have seriously injured them or anything, still That pitch invasion had nothing on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back