Why there won't be anymore signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punchline: the small boy I have chained up in my cellar.

anyway, no new signings this window (manny/gosling aside)

How many players has Moyes actually bought in the January window before? I can only think of Beattie, the rest have been loan deals. Judging by his transfer dealings I'd say he thinks it's a good time to sell rather than buy as there are mugs a plenty. Witness the good deals we've had for Kilbane, Bent and now McFadden.

So, assuming he sticks to his form we won't sign anyone on a full deal this window, and assuming Graveson doesn't go anywhere we can't sign anyone else on loan.

graveson is beginning to look like a bit of a mistake .

good thing we didn;t buy him.

And a good thing in retrospect that we sold him when we did.

You two are cracking me up.

...and another classic thread hijack by Chico (you going for some sort of record?)

I bet you any money that if Mcfadden is signed another player will come in this January window. Fancy it?

Excuse this thread being bumped, but it looks like I won the bet.

Unless Ronaldinho sneaks through in the final hour.

It was looking like a goe-er with the yank midfielder, but I think Moyesie thinks he's overpriced.

Two, or possibly three more games of no Cahill, Osman, Pienaar, Yobo and Yakubu.

Get through those with some good results and we can get the bit between our teeth for the rest of the season.

It was looking like a goe-er with the yank midfielder, but I think Moyesie thinks he's overpriced.

Two, or possibly three more games of no Cahill, Osman, Pienaar, Yobo and Yakubu.

Get through those with some good results and we can get the bit between our teeth for the rest of the season.

Hold on Sean Davies is at finch Farm now having a medical, see the os

0900: "Juan Roman Riquelme has just arrived at John Lennon airport to be met by Everton chief exec Keith Wyness."

We'll see

It was a joke mate.

fair enough.

I saw it reported on the BBC and thought, someone may take that seriously.

"I work behind the counter at Burger King in Lime Street station and Kaka just came in and ordered a Double Whopper with cheese. He said he was dead hungry as he's just done a medical for Everton and will sign later."

Oh well looks like I did win this bet, even if it was only a loan. You can pay pal me £5 to getinmyson@youlost.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back