Wigan away

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipellis11

Player Valuation: £15m
Think i'm going to this game hopefully, just woundering if people think tickets will go to general sale?

Cheers.

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but i can't see it going to general sale, i may be wrong but i would be surprised if it did. Just because of the closeness of the game i'd imagine a lot of season ticket holders will take up the option of going.

Saying that though, we get a good allocation at Wigan so there may be chance you can get one. Failing that you can get a ticket in the home end, ther'l be loads of them spare

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but i can't see it going to general sale, i may be wrong but i would be surprised if it did. Just because of the closeness of the game i'd imagine a lot of season ticket holders will take up the option of going.

Saying that though, we get a good allocation at Wigan so there may be chance you can get one. Failing that you can get a ticket in the home end, ther'l be loads of them spare[/QUOTE]

they can't give the things away round here, thinking of going in the home end myself if I can get freebies from the lads football club, saying that though it's usually about 1/2 the price in the home end.

Status
Not open for further replies.