Wigan replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting a replay if needed to be on 2nd/3rd april,didnt expect next week and then with the 2 week break it was never happening then,Anyway lets get the job done at the 1st time of asking or do our best anyway for that to happen.

I didn't think you could play a replay so soon these days becuase of policing needs. It'll be farcicial whatever day it might be played on if we only get given the behind the goal section. Better if we were to get the whole of the stand that runs alongside the touchline. Still, hopefully this discussion will all be academic come 2.45 on Saturday.

I didn't think you could play a replay so soon these days becuase of policing needs. It'll be farcicial whatever day it might be played on if we only get given the behind the goal section. Better if we were to get the whole of the stand that runs alongside the touchline. Still, hopefully this discussion will all be academic come 2.45 on Saturday.

there's a lot more stewards than police certainly within the grounds these days - and I know Merseyside Police have always said that they would try and accomodate less than 10 days notice (yes, i know it is greater manchester police)
The 10 days isnt a hard and fast rule

Silly the way it's so quickly after the original game. We'd only get that normal end as well, too. FFS JUST LET US PLAY AT HOME AGAIN IF WE COCK IT UP

Where have you been of late? Pluto?

Iv seen attack ships on fire off the scholes of Orion
Iv seen moonbeams glitter in the dark at the Tenhauser gate
Iv seen things you people wouldnt believe
But i havnt seen the tv scheduals this week

Status
Not open for further replies.