Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Wilfred Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev, you have a goodun mate. I've been going since 68 and I would put only Lombardo and the young Kenny Sansom in front of him for all round natural ability. Tremendous technical skill levels combined with a great temperament and work ethic. Not a natural goalscorer but his skill on the ball often leave him in a position (having passed several defenders) where he might as well have a go and invariably then he scores. Level headed and modest young fella and will no doubt improve at yours. It was inevitable that we would lose him but at least we got a fair valuation this time (£2m for Moses when we were in Admin!) and the loan back is invaluable. Good luck to Wilf...........taxi for Young!

Nev, you have a goodun mate. I've been going since 68 and I would put only Lombardo and the young Kenny Sansom in front of him for all round natural ability. Tremendous technical skill levels combined with a great temperament and work ethic. Not a natural goalscorer but his skill on the ball often leave him in a position (having passed several defenders) where he might as well have a go and invariably then he scores. Level headed and modest young fella and will no doubt improve at yours. It was inevitable that we would lose him but at least we got a fair valuation this time (£2m for Moses when we were in Admin!) and the loan back is invaluable. Good luck to Wilf...........taxi for Young!

Martinez snatching him then is just about the only good piece of buisness he's done at Wigan. Was amazaed no other prem team could beat him to it.

Before he was high profile a championship manager (although a bit of a knob) who I was in the extended company of was raving about him saying that the display against his club was probably the best he'd ever seen in football .

As has been said above on his day I think he's capable of turning in top quality performances . It's now down to the work Ferguson can do on him and we know he's certainly capable of helping him achieve what he can .

Before he was high profile a championship manager (although a bit of a knob) who I was in the extended company of was raving about him saying that the display against his club was probably the best he'd ever seen in football .

As has been said above on his day I think he's capable of turning in top quality performances . It's now down to the work Ferguson can do on him and we know he's certainly capable of helping him achieve what he can .

Not another Ravel Morrison then?

Not another Ravel Morrison then?

Who knows mate I haven't seen enough of him but this bloke was raving about him & i dont think id really heard of him or certainly much of him then .

I think the lad certainly has potential but it's moving from that to delivering on it that's the key now.

Good signing.

They wanted a winger, and Rodriguez at Porto would cost £25 million.

So getting Zaha for £10 down, is a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back