Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the plan is try and buy someone, fail, watch them have a poor season somewhere else and then go in for them again. Cunning.
leeds were a funny one last season. They seemed to have periods where each of their attackers would shine. Summerville had a phase, Gnonto had a phase, Rutter....

I like that we have a plan and ideology of how we play/who suits, and if the targets become available then it's worth talking to. Don't forget mate he's only 20 and still got 8 goals last season. Leeds had a run of 8 wins in 9 games, he will crucial to that (see screengrab below). Worth noting as well he's a right footed right winger. (Or at least played in that role) this season. Perhaps the plan is to move him to the left and have him cut in, or both.

1721068063250.webp

Personally, I would rather go for Summerville. More consistent last season, contributed more. But probably warrants a higher fee.

His end product is a major concern, but hes a young lad, who causes mayhem with his pace, buy somebody who can take a free kick and watch us fly.

View attachment 264799
I’ll give the stats a miss, not sure about this kid, his form is erratic. He is young so plenty of time for improvement, we need a winger though urgent, I’d go for a loan with someone speedy but consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back