Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need to bid near 30m and get this done. Not faulting Doucoure only today but the lack of creativity can be solved by playing Gnonto or Danjuma off DCL or Adams. Then Harrison left McNeil right. And only 2 central midfielders

Need to bid near 30m and get this done. Not faulting Doucoure only today but the lack of creativity can be solved by playing Gnonto or Danjuma off DCL or Adams. Then Harrison left McNeil right. And only 2 central midfielders
I agree that creativity through the middle is what's required now more than anything, but is 30m on Gnonto the best way to solve that? I know he could play through the middle like you describe but would a dedicated creative attacking midfielder be available.

I'd like Gnonto if we could solve all our other problems too but for that sort of money I'm not sure he solves enough.

Seems strange to say medical is booked but that offer hasn't had a reply from Leeds?
Interesting concept to play him more centrally. Looking at YouTube clips he does seem to possess that quick thinking and ability to bring players into games more than our previous Richie, grey, Gordon type of heads down and try beat a man just for the sake of it.
Just not sure dyche has that flexibility to allow for a different style of football.
Seems to only have eyes for defensive battlers in midfield.

Seems strange to say medical is booked but that offer hasn't had a reply from Leeds?
Interesting concept to play him more centrally. Looking at YouTube clips he does seem to possess that quick thinking and ability to bring players into games more than our previous Richie, grey, Gordon type of heads down and try beat a man just for the sake of it.
Just not sure dyche has that flexibility to allow for a different style of football.
Seems to only have eyes for defensive battlers in midfield.

Maybe (hopefully) he can replace Doucoure behind the striker.

For sure we've done ourselves no favours with that performance. Little doubt that any player we bid for will have serious concerns about joining us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back