Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnonto makes a lot more sense than Adams from an investment perspective. Adams 100% is the sort of [Poor language removed] you've still got on your books 3/4 years down the line. Contributing f all and just being a drain on our wages.

Adams though is obviously a lot more sense in terms of our immediate need for a striker. Gnonto replacing Gray is a waste of time in terms of immediate output I would imagine. Not sure what Dyche has against Gray.

Not sure why you guys would bid £30M for a player who went AWOL in our relegation battle last season and clearly has huge attitude problems but please do!
Me either, it’s not us bidding though is it. I don’t think he’s good enough or the right player we need. I’d rather he just stayed at Leeds

If hes so bad, why are you fighting so hard to keep him?

Lets face it, nobody wants to play for Leeds, a Rugby town in the middle of nowhere.
He's not 'bad'
Showed plenty of promise early doors then was dropped because of an attitude problem.
Now this.
There's no way he'll stay, it's about screwing as much out of you as we can.

Hilarious comeback on the rugby thing btw.

There's no chance of that now, bridges well and truly burnt.
Can't wait for the guy to feck off to be honest.

Ha you don’t know us very well do you, I can’t see him coming to us. We don’t have the money for a £30m transfer. It’s likely just a front for the board to say they tried when the window closes and all we have is Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back