Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need him unless he wants to play as a striker.
It seems very likely that Che Adams will play as Striker.

So do we need him now?

I get it, everybody wants a Striker, but that doesnt mean we also dont need this lad.

By the way, I think hes a bit Adama without the baby oil, but hes a young lad, who plays on the front foot, from the brief 5minutes ive watched him.

It seems very likely that Che Adams will play as Striker.

So do we need him now?

I get it, everybody wants a Striker, but that doesnt mean we also dont need this lad.

By the way, I think hes a bit Adama without the baby oil, but hes a young lad, who plays on the front foot, from the brief 5minutes ive watched him.
I think he's potentially a great player!! But he's getting a bit expensive now..

Tbf Farke seems to have kept things away from the squad who actually want to play and we're right to hold out for as big a fee as we can get.
Given what players are going for, £15M was never going to be enough.
Yeah wouldn't have been surprised to see Cannon come-surprised he can't get a game with you given your circumstances.
A bit surprised myself but I do think he would benefit from another season on loan where he can play most weeks.

I don't think he is close to being ready to carry the burden at Everton at the moment, it could get sour for him very quickly if the poor run of games were to continue.

Show proof that he prefers Palace

That Talbot guy is saying we’re putting a 4th bid of £30m which will be our final offer
Am hoping this bid is including add ons! I do feel it’s overpriced & I like him to take dukes
Brighton had a deal for 35 million for him last month?
Yeah I thought that but rumours where they didn’t want to give him a release clause & it was believed the other West Ham had £42 million bid rejected! Who knows 🤷‍♂️ Be a great dukes replacement

I've not tolerated all the crap that comes with running a fan site for 15 years to be in the same category as a twitter aggregator account ffs.
Calm down dear! “Twitter fan thingy wotsit” or whatever the Twitter/X thing is called then. Just trying to answer your question on the reliability of the fella in question ;)

Am hoping this bid is including add ons! I do feel it’s overpriced & I like him to take dukes

Yeah I thought that but rumours where they didn’t want to give him a release clause & it was believed the other West Ham had £42 million bid rejected! Who knows 🤷‍♂️ Be a great dukes replacement
He would but bit worried about Brighton and West ham both having deals collapsing , must be something there behind the scenes.

….more importantly, were you at Elland Rd for a midweek game in 1971 when I scored two screamers? You wouldn’t forget it because the floodlights went off for 10 mins after the first. I try not to miss an opportunity to mention those goals.

Don’t mind Leeds, visited Quarry House & stayed in the Queens or Hilton literally hundreds of times so know the pubs very well.

I was in a Canary Islands bar in January and got talking to a Leeds fan. Weirdly i said I like Gnonto & he said he thought Everton would be relegated. It might have been you, funny how things work out ;)
What is Martin Harcourt Chivers doing on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back