Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
No actually mate I think we prefer the player. :)
Of course we do but fans just moan either way
& spout 💩 of Phatom bids! It’s just negotiation’s.
We’ve set a price & it’s below there’s no transfer we move on unless there’s an impasse! However we should already have the next target deal line up & ready to negotiate further with that one.

The newspapers seem to think that he'd rather stay at Leeds than join us.

The way some of our fans have behaved towards our players of late... I really can't blame the lad.

Much of our fanbase has become toxic. The lynchmob mentality against Yerry when his car was surrounded a few months ago, the attack on Anthony Gordon etc. It's all so counter-productive.

Yeh, now. Well through Phil Hay. Wouldn't be like a club to try and hide they might be coming into money. We've been linked to him for weeks.

Well, no. 11th August. And through their website.

Everton clearly haven't got a good grasp on the reality of the situation here. Sure, give it a go but there's a time to move on.

Thing is, a DOF/Chairman etc should be able to suss that out much sooner.

Move on and bring someone in they can actually get.

It's all very simple.
I get that & we should be working on multiple desks up to a certain point, it appears he was obviously top target & they felt they could get him. Hopefully 🙏 they will move on now but doubt it with our board 🙄

The way some of our fans have behaved towards our players of late... I really can't blame the lad.

Much of our fanbase has become toxic. The lynchmob mentality against Yerry when his car was surrounded a few months ago, the attack on Anthony Gordon etc. It's all so counter-productive.
Nothing to do with it. Idiot fans everywhere including Leeds:

I get that & we should be working on multiple desks up to a certain point, it appears he was obviously top target & they felt they could get him. Hopefully 🙏 they will move on now but doubt it with our board 🙄

Just like the last few windows - Broja, Danjuma etc etc etc.

The reality is we survived by the skin of our teeth, with lowest ever Prem points total and we started a new season with just Ashley Young as a new addition at left back.

It's yet another transfer window we haven't strengthened. Another start to the season without a striker - just like last season

Sshh that’s new rationale for the Everton fans on here, they prefer the misery & conspiracy theory’s
There’s absolutely no conspiracy about it, Leeds reiterated for WEEKS that he wasn’t for sale and we kept banging on their door regardless. As soon as they said he wasn’t for sale and he hit the 25mil mark, we had to change tack but oh no not Everton. We thought they were being cute and kept going back expecting a different answer. How many days left in the window now to do how many deals? When prices will be higher and teams less willing to let their better players go on a fair price? What are the odds on them getting Adams over the line in time for Wolves? Because again, it’s no conspiracy that the club are incapable of doing more than one deal at once. The apologists for this club practically deserve the disappointment we get

Maybe the alternative

Well just relax lads, we are at the "interested " stage with this one, 10 days left of the widow. We will then go to mulling, pondering, considering, weighing up, contemplating making a bid, testing the waters, making contact, tentative negotiations, initial negotiations, looking for a loan, a loan to buy..have I missed something, oh yeah gone to West Ham.

Absolute trash gorgeous he was dying to come to us.

I'd say they probably would have done if he didn't put in a written transfer quest as that usually really pushes a deal forwards.

That statement was before his transfer request.

IMO we lack nous/ability to navigate transfer markets - Thelwell as far as I can see has never had the responsibility he has at Everton. Mendes ran the show at Wolves and don't get me started on Kenwright.

Just like the last few windows - Broja, Danjuma etc etc etc.

The reality is we survived by the skin of our teeth, with lowest ever Prem points total and we started a new season with just Ashley Young as a new addition at left back.

It's yet another transfer window we haven't strengthened. Another start to the season without a striker - just like last season
A pattern, we might observe

That statement was before his transfer request.

IMO we lack nous/ability to navigate transfer markets - Thelwell as far as I can see has never had the responsibility he has at Everton. Mendes ran the show at Wolves and don't get me started on Kenwright.

Well that's what I mean. The transfer request can really/usually pushes a club to change their stance.

I can't see Leeds turning down an acceptable fee for a player completely miserable about being there.

We’ll done bill suckered you in I suppose the headlock swayed his decision too. The board has done irreparable damage to this club but it’s us fans that have to take the blame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back