Transfer Rumour William Carvalho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Employment registration, accountant asking for proof of ID to do tax work here etc. etc.

Loads of reasons you'd need a scan of ID.

For what it's worth, I think that's a legit photo. Apart from a bit of white around the photo I don't see any obvious photoshopping - so he's either gone through ridiculous effort to print off a picture of an ID card, front and reverse, then fill in the details, then scan it, all to wind up a forum, or it's legit?

So it will be a wind up then.

Employment registration, accountant asking for proof of ID to do tax work here etc. etc.

Loads of reasons you'd need a scan of ID.

For what it's worth, I think that's a legit photo. Apart from a bit of white around the photo I don't see any obvious photoshopping - so he's either gone through ridiculous effort to print off a picture of an ID card, front and reverse, then fill in the details, then scan it, all to wind up a forum, or it's legit?
Cheers, do a lot of recruitment myself, and this is one of the prerequisites you must obtain before hiring

Ok , so now we just wait for max 2 days to find out if it is true or just a wind up. Compare to our lack of transfer activity recently, this 2 days of waiting is not comparable.

If it appeared there first, then he might well have done I guess.
He's just posted this...
DavoAdmin
Staff MemberAdmin
Smithy is deffo a shark. Take no notice. Yes it was stolen from here and trying to find out and thats all I will say on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.