Winning football matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty1878

Player Valuation: £100m
Of recent note we " seem to have had a turn it attitude in the pitch"

Were I would say some players are playing now for the shirt ( some) and the attitude is better the team look more solid but we need to start turning these performances into 3 points. If we're chasing a win why not 2 strikers on the pitch to try?

I'm happy our team is playing better but we needs wins wins bring confidence and so forth.

Of recent note we " seem to have had a turn it attitude in the pitch"

Were I would say some players are playing now for the shirt ( some) and the attitude is better the team look more solid but we need to start turning these performances into 3 points. If we're chasing a win why not 2 strikers on the pitch to try?

I'm happy our team is playing better but we needs wins wins bring confidence and so forth.

Because one of them would have to be Kone.

Winning football matches? This is an Everton forum. Stop with the nonsense. The only goal is to play phenomenally so the players can enjoy their football.

Kone's not a terrible option to bring on late game. His first touch and hold up play are infinitely better than Rom's at the moment.
Id start him against chelsea, we'll be under the kosh and would be wiser to have him on so the ball sticks with him and get us up the field

Status
Not open for further replies.