With Gerrard and Benitez on the agenda would you accept either at Everton?

Would Gerrard or Benitez be welcome at Everton

• YES

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • NO

Votes: 39 70.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjoeefc

Player Valuation: £20m
According to some journalists both of these Liverpool Icons will be discussed as possible replacements for Ancelotti should he accept the Real Madrid job. Gerrard has unquestionably had an excellent start to his managerial career and an instant legend at Rangers. Benitez has a strong pedigree in both English and European football.

However of course both of these have negative history given their ties to the the other lot. Could all be forgiven and forgot to help potentially guide us back to the glory days ?

images.jpeg-55.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JLW
Yes, like id' accept me mate having his way with my missus.

Gerrard, whether you want him or not, would never come here, as it would seriously prevent him from getting thr Liverpool Job... which he'll be getting in about 2 years.

Benitez, well, less said the better.

Gerrard hates us, we hate him so non starter there. Benitez best days are behind him, he's a negative coach so wouldnt entertain him, whether he's managed the RS before or not isn't the issue.

According to some journalists both of these Liverpool Icons will be discussed as possible replacements for Ancelotti should he accept the Real Madrid job. Gerrard has unquestionably had an excellent start to his managerial career and an instant legend at Rangers. Benitez has a strong pedigree in both English and European football.

However of course both of these have negative history given their ties to the the other lot. Could all be forgiven and forgot to help potentially guide us back to the glory days ?
Here we go again, just when manager getting thinks done, he's gone and who replaces him. No not gerrard or moyes or Martinez or fonseca it's Eddie How's or Rafael for me

Inappropriate Language
Couldn't give a [Poor language removed] if they're ex-liverpool, if they take us to the next level then yes. However, neither of these will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.