Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon backs into him lol

1635787599476.png

I thought we might lose but then I heard Digne could be out, if that is the case it`s virtually nailed on especially if he continues with Rondon. Absolutely the worst player I`ve seen whilst watching Everton, worse than Iwobi and I never thought I`d mention them words!!!! I`d play Tosun over Rondon!!!! THAT`S HOW BAD IT IS.....

Not confident but we have been wrong before, tonight I think it will go the way the majority are saying it will.

Team for tonight.... whoever is fit.

Please not 3 at the back, no Iwobi, no Davies and no Rondon. I think all of these will happen. 3rd straight defeat incoming followed by a 4th next weekend and a 5th away at City. Brentford with the way they play will be a toss of a coin followed by Liverpool, Arsenal, Palace who are flying, Chelsea and Leicester. Reckon there is 6 defeats from those games and we still wont have got to the transfer window.

Bad times......

Digne hasn't been great so won't be a huge loss if it's true. Probably stick Godfrey LB and bring Holgate in if Mina isn't fit to play. 4-3-3 might not be a bad shout and playing away we seem to be a lil more comfortable when things go wrong (bar the Villa game). Rondon can't start again....

I thought we might lose but then I heard Digne could be out, if that is the case it`s virtually nailed on especially if he continues with Rondon. Absolutely the worst player I`ve seen whilst watching Everton, worse than Iwobi and I never thought I`d mention them words!!!! I`d play Tosun over Rondon!!!! THAT`S HOW BAD IT IS.....

Not confident but we have been wrong before, tonight I think it will go the way the majority are saying it will.

Please not 3 at the back, no Iwobi, no Davies and no Rondon. I think all of these will happen. 3rd straight defeat incoming followed by a 4th next weekend and a 5th away at City. Brentford with the way they play will be a toss of a coin followed by Liverpool, Arsenal, Palace who are flying, Chelsea and Leicester. Reckon there is 6 defeats from those games and we still wont have got to the transfer window.

Bad times......
So that counts Slowman Roundone out!
Very few fit players who shouldnt be starting tonight... maybe Iwobi - certainly anyone who is fit should be on the bench at least. How bad is that?

Bad times......
Digne has been one of our worst players this season

Status
Not open for further replies.