Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said, I think you're a WUM. I've mentioned it a few times to encourage you to alter behaviour. Consider this a final warning.
Wow 14 years a member and treated this badly by the owner, I just assumed it was a kid working here from your posts. I thought forums were a place to share opinions? Apologies for my misunderstanding. I will do my best to conform to your way of thinking. Dyche was great today, I didn't mean to upset anyone. Adios

The bubble has truly burst. It's going to a long slog till the end of the season?
Sad but true, as it stands. Too many people counting on an appeal to get us out the mess when it would be foolish to assume we "just will" win more games than all the other clubs down the bottom.

Ah well, chalk it down as 'one of them days' I suppose and from a glass half full perpsective, none of the bottom 3 made any ground up today.

Reduced to repeatedly refreshing the scores to check Burnley haven't squeaked a morale-boosting point. Here's to 2024...

….as poor as we’ve been. I like to see Everton sides be tight in defence whilst offering threat in the attacking third. Doing neither is a recipe for disaster & that performance was a concern.

Dyche hasn’t got much wrong but reverting to a back 5 left us unbalanced and wide open further up the pitch. A stroll in the park for Wolves.

Putting this down to 3 things. 1, the players are goosed and need to regroup. 2, total wrong set up from the off. 3, injures to players including doucs who is proven to be are most vital player in how we play with and without the ball. Still no excuses for that level of showing today.
We need players back and we need reinforcements in January.
Who else is currently injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.