Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna just jump on the bandwagon, but what's the point in not putting subs on at half time. His in game decisions are appalling, think keeping Holgate on at Palace last season on a yellow card, then putting Maupay on instead of Simms. His gormless loyalty to certain players, such as Keane, Young and Maupay. What type of moron waits until we are 3 0 down to make changes.

Sean Dyche is a very limited manager. He will get a performance out of a team every now and again when things go his way. He hasn’t the ability to adapt and change when things are going against him. I think he will get us enough points to stay up but under him we will always struggle in the lower half of the league.
He’s here to keep us up and help with the mess we are in. If we are ambitious moving forward he shouldn’t be near the club by then,

He was a dinosaur ten years ago. Now he's being humiliated by a former Barce- I mean, Bournemouth manager. (Imagine what Emery will do to him next time out).
Yeah but it looked like he might have learned recently, instead he has reverted to type, doesn't have a clue. Now I’m worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.