Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I said on here after that Fulham defeat on penalties wouldn't be good for us, players heads have dropped since and our fragile confidence has gone again.
We’ve played two of the top teams in the country and a team that’s doing very well at home, we’ll never know but I’m not sure we’d be doing much better if we’d have won the penalties.

he's regressed so much, I know we don't give much in the way of service, but even if he wasn't scoring he used to be a [Poor language removed] to play against w/ his back to the goal. I don't remember the last time he's won a knockdown.
Tbf I don’t think Sean is helping today playing 5 at the back. We need Keane off and Gomes or Juma on

What annoys me more than anything is being forced to pay in our 'away' strip for no reason.

When did they make everyone play in their second kit when they're away, American-style? Probably years ago and I just never noticed like but it does my head in
Do you think it’s a contract issue? We have to wear it x many times a season or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.