Wordle

My strategy was wrong. I got target lock. I should have used a diff word that had many of the possibilities to get the correct first letter. But oh well.
I had already used 3 of the 7 possibles (including my failed third guess). So I came up with a word that had 3 of the remaining 4. Either it would be in that word or it would be the 1 letter I didn’t use. Basically I went full Italian and saw out the game.

Do people have a set strategy for this? For a period, I used the word audio to try ween out the vowels but I found those attempts harder than when I just picked the first 5 letter word that popped into my head.

I had already used 3 of the 7 possibles (including my failed third guess). So I came up with a word that had 3 of the remaining 4. Either it would be in that word or it would be the 1 letter I didn’t use. Basically I went full Italian and saw out the game.
Exactly, that's what I should have done. Alas, I did not and so lost all the $ I had bet on it.

huh-the-lion-king.gif

Don't knock education pal.....got it totally wrong of course, but I was damn close. lol

Do people have a set strategy for this? For a period, I used the word audio to try ween out the vowels but I found those attempts harder than when I just picked the first 5 letter word that popped into my head.
I always start my first guess with the word ADDED.

It’s very useful for when the word of the day has a lot of D’s in it, and it’s particularly useful when the word of the day is ADDED.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back