Wordle

Wordle 228 3/6*

?⬜?⬜⬜
⬜?⬜??
?????

Didn't take much time today.

The legality of selling this game seems dubious. Clearly the “creator” did not actually invent the game. Isn’t he going to get pelted with lawsuits now that he’s cashed in? I can’t see how this ends well for anyone involved, including the players.
Looks like they're the one who put together a very well designed and clean website and is selling that property off. The easy to share result that doesn't spoil is a great idea as this thread and the myriad Wordle clones attest. I can see how it ends very well for the creator as I don't think guessing a word is a copyrighted format.

Good on them I say. They've brought a little snippet of enjoyment to a hell of a lot of people without treading on toes and in the age of NFTs and other such online nonsense it's nice to see someone do well out of a simple but worthwhile idea. Hope they enjoy their new found wealth.

Was it

View attachment 154523

what do I win btw?

Rookie error! You weren't paying attention, the 2 and the 4 are wrong. If you wheel in the second bin from the left on row 1 you'll have that one right then you only need to guess the first letter. I'm not a betting man but I would heavily lean to it being "MMMMM" or if it's in trick mode "HMMMM".

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back