Worst choice of name for the back of your kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvertonRhys

Knee jerker
So, to distract from the Sigurdsson saga, I was having a chat on Twitter, and wondered if you've made a bad choice of name for the back of your kit?

Here's my effort, after his goal vs England in the 2002 World Cup... :blush:

DGuYzP1XoAEQTl5.jpg

My last name is Rooney...

So, you can imagine my disappointment in 2002, when Rooney broke through and everyone started getting my name on their shirt! What's unique about that?

Then he left, and you can imagine my anger than i still couldnt get my name on the back!

Roll on age 25, and now everyone has my name on the back of their shirt. Is right. I'm finally popular!

My friend who I turned into an Everton fan went to Liverpool last year and he asked me whos shirt he should buy from the team store. I told him Barkley and gave him the local lad, rising talent speech. So he bought one. Oops.

My last name is Rooney...

So, you can imagine my disappointment in 2002, when Rooney broke through and everyone started getting my name on their shirt! What's unique about that?

Then he left, and you can imagine my anger than i still couldnt get my name on the back!

Roll on age 25, and now everyone has my name on the back of their shirt. Is right. I'm finally popular!
Mad

I had a Barmby top as a kid, was quickly disposed of. Also mentioned to my missus that I liked the black third kit from 2015 I believe, also that I was buzzing that we had signed Eto'o. She put two and two together and next thing I knew I had Eto'o 5 on the back of my new toplol cheers love, only gets worn round the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.