Worst cm pairing?

worst duo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One player who gives the ball away like he’s got a bet on himself losing the ball above 20 times a game.

Another who literally ghosts through the entire game without doing anything. At least Snivelly attempted to look busy.

It didn't take a tactical genius to see that the team was totally wrong. Out of all the dross in the league you can go 4-4-2 against you do it against these?! Get the slug out of our club now. Watching him stand there trolling us whilst chewing his gum as the goals are flying in is something I can take no longer.

We play defensively against the likes of West Brom and Brighton and we attempt to go on the offence against the best side in the country. I honestly think Fat Sam was having a laugh at our expense today.
Christ knows what he will come up with next week.
The only logical reason I can see for the way he set today's team up is that he has been told is won't be be back next season and he doesn't care anymore.

It didn't take a tactical genius to see that the team was totally wrong. Out of all the dross in the league you can go 4-4-2 against you do it against these?! Get the slug out of our club now. Watching him stand there trolling us whilst chewing his gum as the goals are flying in is something I can take no longer.
Now he can say we went 4-4-2 like the fans wanted, and it didn't work. Therefore he can safely ignore the crowd.

I seem to remember us being down to a midfield pairing of Paul Rideout & Diamond once, so it’s certainly not the worst.

Still far from good enough.

Don't get him starting DCL over Davies, you need to pack the midfield against city et al. Then he pairs our two slowest against the quickest slickest midfield/forward line in the country. Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.