Worst Squad in 12 Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mention Moyes and Smith, yet you totally ignore the current manager.

Which to be means that the Manager is the issue, but it doesnt quite fit your agenda, but please, tell me when the last time we had a striker who has scored more goals than Lukaku? I bet it was longer than 12years ago.

I accept that our manager is awful. I've also stated that our forwards in Lukaku and Barkley are of a good quality. I just think the midfield and the defence are very poor.

It really isn't though is it?

Now put your toys back in the pram and pipe down

lol

There's me piped down. You said 'It isn't really though, is it?"

Look at the facts. The worst home form in our entire history. The worst form since the Walter Smith years.

You might be ignoring the bit where I refer to our form over a two year period. It hasn't been this bad since the Walter Smith years.

Alright, go ahead, include the 03/04 season, it's still the worst squad in 12 years. 12 years takes us back to 2004.
The squad is fine.

The organisation of the squad is the problem, in that it's non existent.

We have good players. We don't have good leadership or management of the squad.

You might be ignoring the bit where I refer to our form over a two year period. It hasn't been this bad since the Walter Smith years.

Alright, go ahead, include the 03/04 season, it's still the worst squad in 12 years. 12 years takes us back to 2004.

You don't appear to be able to differentiate between poor management, poor form and poor squad, which makes it difficult to have a debate without you turning into a condescending bell who accuses others of delusion.

lol

There's me piped down. You said 'It isn't really though, is it?"

Look at the facts. The worst home form in our entire history. The worst form since the Walter Smith years.

That doesn't mean the worst squad though does it?

It means squandered talent.

People are laughing at you here lad, bet the RAWK lurkers are living your drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.