Would you circumcise your son if given the chance?

Would you circumcise your newborn?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 56 91.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any bloke with a ‘coin purse’ should deffo be on a register.
My old neighbour defo had one of them. I never saw him use one but he wore his mobile on his belt, wore polarised sunglasses even during the winter and a blue-tooth ear-piece. He told another neighbour that his car (It was a renault megane) had been fitted with a turbo charger that usually only the police cars get used. He definitely used a 'coin purse', I would bet my house on it.

My old neighbour defo had one of them. I never saw him use one but he wore his mobile on his belt, wore polarised sunglasses even during the winter and a blue-tooth ear-piece. He told another neighbour that his car (It was a renault megane) had been fitted with a turbo charger that usually only the police cars get used. He definitely used a 'coin purse', I would bet my house on it.
@Kurt.

Well?

Did/do you have a coin purse?

Never understood why religions go in for cirumcisions. They literally believe that a magic superbeing created us, but somehow cocked up and put too much skin on everyone's todgers.
Maybe the Sky Daddy wasn't as well hung as he wished and he collects all these chopped foreskins to pad out his humble member...

Nothing will ever beat Ross Kemp folded faces.

Nothing.

View attachment 140889View attachment 140890

10037729-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back