Would you have Bendtner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Were one of the teams offering terms to both club and player at the moment, nothing concrete yet.

Cheers mate. I'm putting £50 on us signing him and am currently in the process of ordering an away kit with Bendtner 30 on the back. Because I think he'll score that many for us this season.

Well if you are John then you know we've already discussed this.

Love you babe xxx

Ssshhhh. I don't want Death stealing my tranny bride to be.

Cheers mate. I'm putting £50 on us signing him and am currently in the process of ordering an away kit with Bendtner 30 on the back. Because I think he'll score that many for us this season.

Ssshhhh. I don't want Death stealing my tranny bride to be.

Hahaha, I know who you meant mate, but this just sounds......dark :D

Big YES!

think he can be ace here. I´ve missed a person with a big Ego for a while. Would LOVE to have Ibracadabra for example.

Yeah but you're a woman trapped in a man's body, and as such your marriage is on the rocks.

Or are you saying Bendtner is rubbish? That can't be true because he's said he's the best player in the world at least 14 times. And Danes can't lie.
Says who?

As mentioned in another thread about this he could be our next Big Dunc or Brett Angell. He has the talent no doubt, however his head is just too big for his shoulders. Everyone in Denmark thinks that he should be more humble go to a non-CL club and play some regular football. After a few seasons without injuries and a regular games the Danes will see whether he is all that he has hyped himself up to be.
Our national coach Morten Olsen has stated that he should leave England - but he does that all the time to all players.

Big YES!

think he can be ace here. I´ve missed a person with a big Ego for a while. Would LOVE to have Ibracadabra for example.

As much as I adore him:
55050_news.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.