Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 110 42.3%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 72 27.7%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.7%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters

I’d like to see how Graham Potter would age in the space of 4 months managing us, I’m imagining something like this

IMG_2995.jpeg

Not for me. Id rather we went back in for Corberan. Has shown twice now he can take a team with next to nothing and zero resources that he just improves players with work on the training ground and smart tactics. It's the solidity of a Dyche team at the back but with genuine build up and attacking play going forward and there is not a hoofball in sight, it's fast, direct and on the deck. Both Huddersfield and WBA went from the lower part of the Championship up into the playoff positions under him.

Not for me. Id rather we went back in for Corberan. Has shown twice now he can take a team with next to nothing and zero resources that he just improves players with work on the training ground and smart tactics. It's the solidity of a Dyche team at the back but with genuine build up and attacking play going forward and there is not a hoofball in sight, it's fast, direct and on the deck. Both Huddersfield and WBA went from the lower part of the Championship up into the playoff positions under him.
At least a more sensible suggestion. Close this thread and start one on Corberan. Id be more interested to discuss - but would still stick with Dyche in our current predicament. No one seems to give him credit for dealing with this chaotic club, no other manager has this level of chaos, lack or resources, points deductions with still such a high level of expectation from the fans. And we are still out of relegation places with 6 points deducted and teams around us to play!!!

Imagine potter with this team😂

No one is doing anything better than Dyche with this squad. Deluded whoever started this thread. Pothead could not even do anything with the most expensive squad in the universe. No chance with our tuppence ha'penny lot.

Potter had Brighton playing attractive attacking football. The thing is, he had players capable of playing that style. Could you imagine if our squad tried to play like that... They barely string passes together as it is!
Interesting take Gents, there's been a rejoinder to this line of thinking in the Dyche thread on and off for a while. That it's the coaching that's the problem aligned with Dyche's mentality. Here you appear to say the players are as much, if not totally, to blame?

Fwiw I've no strong view about Potter, I'm trying to get to the heart of where our woes lie and who, or what, could resolve them.