Would you rather...

Which outcome would you prefer?

• Everton finish third, but the RS win the league.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Everton finish fourth, and the RS finish fifth.

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

billybeeru

Player Valuation: £15m
Curious to see how all of you would vote on this. Which would you rather see?

Curious to see how all of you would vote on this. Which would you rather see?

Ou est le Fromage dans le Toast?

oh this is good... I keep going between the 2 like the swing-o-metre on election night. I might have to be a bitter blue and say I'll have us 4th & them 5th.
I couldn't stand the gloating off them and Bobby would see us through the qualifier no probs.

My uncle once said that If an alien race came down to earth and threatened to blow up the planet Independence Day style unless a team of humans could beat their team of aliens at football, and if Liverpool where selected as the team of Humans, he still wouldn't be able to support them...

That just about sums up my opinions on them...

So option B...

Bloody stupid poll.

Fair enough if that's how you feel, but I think it's interesting to see if Blues would be willing to give up a certain level of accomplishment if it meant that our rivals would not have success. Third place would be a pretty massive accomplishment for Everton in the current era of the Premier League.

What if it meant us taking second, with them taking first, or us taking fifth, with them taking sixth? How much Everton success are you willing to give up to see them not reach a certain level of success?

I like it when Everton win, it's ace. When Liverpool lose,. it is generally nice but nothing compared to Everton being as boss as they can be

Status
Not open for further replies.