WTF... I missed this rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
Seems Msr. Fellaini out-Mario'd the Ballo, the alleged incident took place last year.....

The big news from some rag in Dec last year is that they were about to run some embarrassing pictures of Marouane Fellaini, but were gagged at the last minute.Bearing in mind that this is a man with permanent clown hair, who was once caught out for steamrollering a member of the Rooney family - he seemed embarrassment-proof.

The comments section suggests that a photo was taken of him curling one next to the drivers door of Mikels car one day after training. I never heard about this before ?

Seems Msr. Fellaini out-Mario'd the Ballo, the alleged incident took place last year.....

The big news from some rag in Dec last year is that they were about to run some embarrassing pictures of Marouane Fellaini, but were gagged at the last minute.Bearing in mind that this is a man with permanent clown hair, who was once caught out for steamrollering a member of the Rooney family - he seemed embarrassment-proof.

The comments section suggests that a photo was taken of him curling one next to the drivers door of Mikels car one day after training. I never heard about this before ?

i dont believe it...............if there was **** around the training ground moyes would have signed it up on a 2 year contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.