WWMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordecke

Player Valuation: £35m
With Timmy Cahill gone and the dire situation that is Everton FC at the moment, What will Moyes do?

Alot of talk on GOT about formation switches and tactics etc, etc.

Honestly boys, going into this weeks game Vs. Spurs, I doubt we will see a more attacking Moyes. Spurs at the moment are playing very good football, and I can't see Moyes altering his infamous 4-5-1.. ( My opinion only )

So what would (I) Do.. ?

Our beloved Arteta sits this one out for me, he is not playing well at all at the moment and he's doing more harm than good..

Bilyaletdinov gets the start for me, playing behind the lone striker. ( Big Vic )

There is no word on the OS about Osman, so I am assuming he is fit? If so he is in for me. If not fit and ready than Coleman gets the nod.

Something like this..

Howard
Neville-Jags-Distin-Baines
Osman/Coleman-Rodwell-Fellaini-Pienaar
-----Bilyaletdinov-----------
-----------Big Vic----------

^^^^ This is what I would do, as I said I can't see a formation change against Spurs, hopefully I'm wrong.

WWMD?
What will Moyes do?

I think Moyes will continue to field the out of form Arteta and possibly Saha as well..

Something like this.

Howard
Neville-Jags-Distin-Baines
Coleman-Rodwell-Fellaini-Pienaar
----------------Arteta-------
----------Saha--------------

Either way, no matter what we come out with, I think we will be hard pressed for a result in this one..

COYB!!!!!!!!

I'm bored of guessing, i'm bored of suggesting our team now, i'm just gonna go the match on weds, watch Everton and hope we win. I still love you Everton

Moyes should send them out in a Herbert Chapman inspired WM formation, slick back their hair with brylcream and get long shorts on them...and give them a packet of Woodbines at HT.

I'm bored of guessing, i'm bored of suggesting our team now, i'm just gonna go the match on weds, watch Everton and hope we win. I still love you Everton

We will always Love Everton..whether we all love David Moyes is a different matter..I stopped going to matches and will do while Moyes is still in charge..I have driven from Nottingham to Priory Road and parked in Stanley park numerous times only to be dissapointed in the way we play and the boring tactics..

I won't pay £100.00 to watch dire football..However much I Love Everton FC

I'd start Beckford personally

I would rather Becks come on as an impact player.. I thought Vic did well Vs. Citeh

Fair enough mate

Me too...Moyes has lost faith in him in already..give the guy a break..Moyes will probably get rid in the summer or send him out on loan in Jan...The poor guy is eager to get a game..I feel sorry for him..

I think Moyes knows more than us mate, Maybe Becks don't put the effort in during training, you never know..
He is eager on the pitch though.

Sums it up rather eloquently, really.

yea

Moyes should send them out in a Herbert Chapman inspired WM formation, slick back their hair with brylcream and get long shorts on them...and give them a packet of Woodbines at HT.

I have no idea what you're on about here.. Cheers.

We will always Love Everton..whether we all love David Moyes is a different matter..I stopped going to matches and will do while Moyes is still in charge..I have driven from Nottingham to Priory Road and parked in Stanley park numerous times only to be dissapointed in the way we play and the boring tactics..

I won't pay £100.00 to watch dire football..However much I Love Everton FC

Guess I can understand that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.