Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Yak off to Celtic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlasgowToffee

Player Valuation: £50k
This rumour's starting to do the rounds on the Celtic messageboards. According to a poster with inside info the signing will be announced this week.I'd personally like to see Yakubu get another shot this season at Everton, if we don't bring another striker in he's got to be a better option than Anichebe.

The way things are going it doesn't look like we're signing a noted striker. Maybe it is best we hung on to him as GlasgowToffee mentioned. Saha is more than likely to get injured for 75% of the season, leaving Beckford and Yak as our only noted strikers (I do not consider Anichebe a striker because he does not score).

Celtic hey? Good move for him. He'd score about 50 up there.

Yep he'd score for fun in the SPL. I don't think he would feature much this season if Saha stayed fit but there's about a 5% chance of that happening. A couple of the players on twitter have said he's looked in great shape at training in Austria.

The way things are going it doesn't look like we're signing a noted striker. Maybe it is best we hung on to him as GlasgowToffee mentioned. Saha is more than likely to get injured for 75% of the season, leaving Beckford and Yak as our only noted strikers (I do not consider Anichebe a striker because he does not score).
Loved that bit

He'd do well up there, the Yak is a confidence player, he'll
Thrive on destroying the incumbent defences In the mighty SPL, with millions of fans, he will make you proud.

£7m please

I've just in the last couple of days started to warm to the idea of him staying with us by all accounts he's looking fit and healthy and this will be the first full pre-season he's had with us since getting injured, there's even a chance we could see the 20 goal yak of old if differences are sorted out and his pre-season is full and solid.

He'll weigh about 20 stone by christmas with all that deep fried shiz up there, he seems too nice a guy as well to be subjected to the bile up there.

people forget he's only 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back