2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope to God there is a clause in there that allows them to take him off us for 2m or something.

The thought of Bolasie, Mirallas and Besic back in this squad terrifies me. Bolasie would look like a Sunday league player in training alongside Richi and Bernard.

I hope to God there is a clause in there that allows them to take him off us for 2m or something.

The thought of Bolasie, Mirallas and Besic back in this squad terrifies me. Bolasie would look like a Sunday league player in training alongside Richi and Bernard.

Even if Bolasie / Mirallas were to return, they`d never see the first team again.

I`d say out of the three of them, that Besic is the most likely to stay at Middlesboroughand , as the other two aren`t really setting the world alight at Villa and Fiorentina.

Their lockers are being used now.

Villa fans raving about him now "far too good for this level"

All the tricks coming out. Hopefully means we'll get some sort of fee for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back