2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
...speaking of 'gangsta posse'; do you think Roscoe didn't comprehend the latter word and that's why he goosed that Merseyside gangsta's kopite-supporting ma (leading to his being told to leave town). Yes, I appreciate it sounds a little unlikely, (given that Ross is pretty switched on 'upstairs')...but just thought I'd throw it out there as a possibility...

Found his level. Top bracket of the Championship/lower bracket of the Premier League.

No interest whatsoever in seeing him wear our jersey ever again. A player whom perfectly summed up the scatter gun approach by Koeman and Walsh. Ridiculous we even bought him, let alone for massive money. Never belonged here.

screenshot
Thats absolutely disgraceful...
isn't it just.

its actually unbelievable, I take it that's his account and not a parody one?

Seems the quote and picture is regarding him suffering a serious injury in 1 Derby game and recovering to be able to score in another, something I'm sure is close to his heart.

I'm not his biggest fan ability wise, but he seems like a decent guy, and while it might not have been the most intelligent thing to do given who it was, and the fact it cost his team, it seems more of a "Seriously injured players union" thing than a slight on us.

Based on how it was described, you would've thought he liked a video replay of the Goal and commented with YNWA.

Seems the quote and picture is regarding him suffering a serious injury in 1 Derby game and recovering to be able to score in another, something I'm sure is close to his heart.

I'm not his biggest fan ability wise, but he seems like a decent guy, and while it might not have been the most intelligent thing to do given who it was, and the fact it cost his team, it seems more of a "Seriously injured players union" thing than a slight on us.

Based on how it was described, you would've thought he liked a video replay of the Goal and commented with YNWA.
That’s exactly what I thought. It was about the player, not the teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back