Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe we paying that amount for him. It's ludicrous, scored 5 goals and most importantly only had 3 assists last season, which for a winger is way below par.

This signing does not show any intention of a team that wants to play European football.

Maybe, just maybe, RK sees something in Bolasie's game he thinks the current squad is missing and he wants to add. We all complained the RM only wanted to play one way. Well a flexible manager requires more options in the squad and i do think Bolasie would bring that. Yes we have wingers, maybe better ones, but i cant think of any who can beat a man one on one that Bolasie does. Even Del needs space in behind to run into now. From what ive seen Bolasie can work his way out of tight spaces better than others we have, thats crucial when teams are parking the bus.

Can't believe we paying that amount for him. It's ludicrous, scored 5 goals and most importantly only had 3 assists last season, which for a winger is way below par.

This signing does not show any intention of a team that wants to play European football.
Not surprised he has few assists with Palace's striking situation lol

No. Just lets see how the maestro does managing in an intense, competitive league. Could win it for all I know, but he hasnt exactly worked his way up has he?
Yeah youre right, I'd rather have someone like Aidy Boithroyd who's served his time in the lower leagues.

(This is a joke)

Maybe, just maybe, RK sees something in Bolasie's game he thinks the current squad is missing and he wants to add. We all complained the RM only wanted to play one way. Well a flexible manager requires more options in the squad and i do think Bolasie would bring that. Yes we have wingers, maybe better ones, but i cant think of any who can beat a man one on one that Bolasie does. Even Del needs space in behind to run into now. From what ive seen Bolasie can work his way out of tight spaces better than others we have, thats crucial when teams are parking the bus.

I disagree with that

At Selhurst we have an awful record because teams sit back more and we couldnt break them down, away from home where our wingers have more space they were much more effective.

On the positive he was always a world beater vs Liverpool!

Really struggling to comprehend this one. Hardly the statement signing we were all dreaming of.

It is a statement to be fair.

The statement is "We are a PL team with too much money and no imagination who, in a panic to get signings in before the season starts, are vastly overpaying for dross"

Status
Not open for further replies.