Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it says in "the mirror" Alan Whiley is to aspologise and Moyes will escape a touchline ban. Apparently whiley is going to tell the FA no further action is to be taken ??????????? P51

it says in "the mirror" Alan Whiley is to aspologise and Moyes will escape a touchline ban. Apparently whiley is going to tell the FA no further action is to be taken ??????????? P51

Sounds like ref's are looking to earn the respect they are asking for, if Whiley does apologise I shall respect him for the rest of the dayrcard

There are two issues at stake here:

Alan Wiley's decision, which was clearly incorrect (thanks linesman!) and DM's reaction to it.

As two wrongs don't make a right, I expected DM to be charged and the outcome depends on whether the FA determine that he was over enthusiastic in his protest, either by word or action.

In view of the respect campaign launch, I can't see any outcome other than a big fine and a touuchline ban unfortunately.:mad:

On the bright side, if Moyes hurries up and signs his contract he'll be able to afford the fine.:D

It all depends on what he said I think.

He said after the match he didnt swear or was overtly forceful but he was irrate. Its all down to what the 4th official says and what he says. If Wiley apologises and backs up Moyes a little he could get away with a little slap on the wrists -- reff and manager coming together, helping each other out rather than being against each other is a good image for the FA.

And nothing came of the fact he almost called Clattenberg a bung taking mincer who a big fan of the [Poor language removed]. But then again that might go against him.

the officals want respect the way they are going about it is so wrong .... the stuffed up simple as that call nearly cost us 3 points if we get 3 of them in a season we dont finish as high as we should which means less money... refs have a hard job to do but they want to do it ...

Charged for being right, [Poor language removed] ridiculous, he misses the derby if hes got a touchline ban. If that happens im sending a virus to the FA website.

David Moyes has revealed referee Alan Wiley has called him regarding Sunday's penalty-claim incident at Stoke City.

But the Goodison chief has refused to give further details of the call on the day the FA have confirmed Moyes has been charged with misconduct.

The manager was sent to the stands by referee Wiley during the second half of Sunday's Premier League victory at Stoke after disputing a decision over an Everton penalty claim.

The manager has since received notification that he has until October 2 to respond to a charge of improper conduct relating to the incident.

Moyes is stoical about the situation, telling evertonfc.com: "The FA have to do their job and they've charged me - that's fine.

"But I have to do my job. If we've been wronged or the players have been done wrong by I will always back them up and support them.

"We were wronged on Sunday but in fairness to the ref he has put a call into me, which makes it a little bit better."

Atleast thats something :), still I hate the FA. Also just to mention they didnt extend that Guthries ban :mad::mad::mad:

If managers cannot react to on field events, including events involving so called officials, then why allow managers pitch side at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.