Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah im taking it as:

your at a club, and a 7/10 has just put it on your toes, said shes a goer, taxi waiting outside, no one is at home, spend the rest of the weekend in bed

but there is a 10/10 at the bar, who said to you earlier to keep checking in with her and if she is still free at last orders shes taking you home for 'coffee', and for all you know she actually means coffee, might not, but might

your guna sign for everton aren't you, sorry I mean take the 7/10 home
The transfer window described perfectly.

Very reliable source from Spanish tv station la sexta just said Mina turned down United for Everton as he feels it's the best option for him at the moment. Fee 30 - 33 million euros. Don't shoot the messenger just saw it while watching the news:)

lizbabe.gif

Minna is only 23 and will be a certain starter for Everton, he is a player it appears we have been chasing all summer.

Utd will take Minna if they cannot sign Alderweireld/Boateng/Maguire but it appears that he is very much a back up option. I expect that Minna has already spent more time sitting on a bench that he wants.

I think he may believe a move to Everton could give the best opportunity to get his first choice wish... to be first choice centre half at Barcelona. I think Barcelona are not certain about selling him and are trying to engineer a deal with a buy back clause or some other means of keeping some control on the player.

Minna is only 23 and will be a certain starter for Everton, he is a player it appears we have been chasing all summer.

Utd will take Minna if they cannot sign Alderweireld/Boateng/Maguire but it appears that he is very much a back up option. I expect that Minna has already spent more time sitting on a bench that he wants.

I think he may believe a move to Everton could give the best opportunity to get his first choice wish... to be first choice centre half at Barcelona. I think Barcelona are not certain about selling him and are trying to engineer a deal with a buy back clause or some other means of keeping some control on the player.

TBH this was always the best thing about our transfer policy a few years ago, that young players would come here for development knowing they could move to the top level of teams afterwards. If we have started to do it again then it should be celebrated.

Sky report that Tottenham and United aren't far away on valuation for Alderweireld and the contract situation means Spurs will be amenable

Looks as if United are now looking to secure their first choice centre half

Sky report that Tottenham and United aren't far away on valuation for Alderweireld and the contract situation means Spurs will be amenable

Looks as if United are now looking to secure their first choice centre half

Maybe spurs will be in for Mina then to replace him!

United will not sign him to sit on the bench. If he can replicate his World Cup form he’d walk into their defence as it’s nearly as bad as ours.

If this hulking brute signs for Evertoine, I reckon he’ll be suckling from day one and looking for a move like Lukaku.

nah im taking it as:

your at a club, and a 7/10 has just put it on your toes, said shes a goer, taxi waiting outside, no one is at home, spend the rest of the weekend in bed

but there is a 10/10 at the bar, who said to you earlier to keep checking in with her and if she is still free at last orders shes taking you home for 'coffee', and for all you know she actually means coffee, might not, but might

your guna sign for everton aren't you, sorry I mean take the 7/10 home
Dude if a 3 out of ten was guaranteed we'd all head on let's not kid ourselves, doesn't mean Mina would sign for Wigan.

Maybe spurs will be in for Mina then to replace him!

Yep, this is the one I'm most concerned about

It seems to have been largely missed, with only the vaguest of mentions, but it'd be classic Levy and Spurs. Sell a 29 year old for £75m and get a 23 year old for less than half the price, plus there's logic to it as it pairs a (seemingly effective) international centre back partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back