2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he resting him with an expected loss mindset? He walked off after the Leicester game looking aok.. be interesting to hear the why on this one.
He is...lampard press conference was clear as day...he is expecting a loss. First time that I did not like his press conference...

I explained earlier, there is clear logic to it, everyone but you seems to understand it. We lose this game with or without Mina so why risk him?
Of course we probably lose but we cant afford to lose

We need to try everything for that 1 in a hundred chance. We cant afford to lose games or we are doomed

That's some full blown optimism right there. It's a matter of goal difference not result today. Personally rather have Yez for the run in than today.

I wouldn't call a 1% chance of getting a result optimism. I'm just stating a fact.... we have to pick up unexpected points or we are down. You don't get those points by resting players. Thats why I don't buy the idea Lampard is resting players

I wouldn't call a 1% chance of getting a result optimism. I'm just stating a fact.... we have to pick up unexpected points or we are down. You don't get those points by resting players. Thats why I don't buy the idea Lampard is resting players

He's been injured since Feb and you want to risk playing him twice in 4 days and risk losing him for the easier games??? Sorry, just can't get on board with your brain here.

He's been injured since Feb and you want to risk playing him twice in 4 days and risk losing him for the easier games??? Sorry, just can't get on board with your brain here.
You're acting like this is a normal situation and applying conventional wisdom. This is a dire situation that needs immediate action to save us.

You stick to your logic of resting players and writing off matches and this won't get to match 37 nevermind the final day. Only unexpected results can keep us up now.

Incredibly funny this is now considered a completely lost fixture when we won there last season. The club deserves its fate

Are you joking?

Last season we won there, with no crowds, when we were 6th in the league, with a better squad.

This season we have the crowd, we have them going for a quad, we have us in 18th, with a worse squad.

How are our chances in this fixture even comparable between the seasons?

You're acting like this is a normal situation and applying conventional wisdom. This is a dire situation that needs immediate action to save us.

You stick to your logic of resting players and writing off matches and this won't get to match 37 nevermind the final day. Only unexpected results can keep us up now.

That's been the case since matchday 1.

Are you joking?

Last season we won there, with no crowds, when we were 6th in the league, with a better squad.

This season we have the crowd, we have them going for a quad, we have us in 18th, with a worse squad.

How are our chances in this fixture even comparable between the seasons?
That's the point numpty.

Status
Not open for further replies.