2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massively over hyped player on here.

Before this season I always thought of him as a liability. A player that always has a mistake in him, just like all of our CB's.

Yes, he's our best leader and organiser, of that there is no question. And I must say I do like the man that is big Yerry.. That link somebody posted with him and Havertz last week was priceless and pure entertainment!

So..

Great leader/bully of the opposition but also a liability and a player that's never fit.

Lampard has said he’ll need a scan, which inevitably means we’re unlikely to see him again this season.

Thank fook 6 points have been secured.

Wouldn't fancy negotiating the run in on 32-33 points tbh given Palace and Brentford have some decent attackers.

He returned just in time really.

Personally I'd try to fix him over the summer and keep him around until January.

He featured 29 times in lockdown season and 34 times in 19/20 so not anywhere near Delph levels and not convinced club will sign anything better.

Colombia not in world cup so they won't be playing much in opening months of next season so that will help aswell.

Thank fook 6 points have been secured.

Wouldn't fancy negotiating the run in on 32-33 points tbh given Palace and Brentford have some decent attackers.

He returned just in time really.

Personally I'd try to fix him over the summer and keep him around until January.

He featured 29 times in lockdown season and 34 times in 19/20 so not anywhere near Delph levels and not convinced club will sign anything better.

Colombia not in world cup so they won't be playing much in opening months of next season so that will help aswell.
He has suffered with the same injury from when we signed him - great when fit, any attempt to slide in & he is crocked - sadly .....

Status
Not open for further replies.